1. What is redONE 1App?
redONE 1App is an application that allows all redONE subscribers to access and manage their account anywhere and anytime.
2. What are the redONE 1App features?
redONE subscribers are able to view their data and voice balance, bill information, perform certain data purchases and manage their redONE account.
3. What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
You can request for a password reset directly from the redONE 1App.
4. Do I need to purchase the redONE 1App from the Google Play and App Store?
No, the redONE 1App is free of charge.
5. Are there any data charges for downloading the redONE 1App?
Yes, prevailing data charges will be applied as per your data plan. However, we advise you to connect to wifi to download the redONE 1App.
6. Are there any data charges for using the redONE 1App?
If you’re using your redONE line to use/browse the 1App, there will be no charges or data used.
7. Can I see/manage all my Supplementary line(s) in redONE 1App?
Yes, Master account holders will be able to view all the Supplementary lines under the same account. However, if you are a supplementary line holder, you will only be able to view your own line.
8. What are the payment modes available on redONE SG 1App?
eNETS, Visa and MasterCard are available.
9. What is the minimum amount that I can make payment?
The minimum amount for payment is $5. If your current bill is less than $5, the excess amount will be rolled to the following bill.
10. How can I know if the payment is successful?
There will be a pop-up notification upon successful transaction. You may also see payment history under redONE Billing in redONE SG 1App.
11. Besides bill payment, why should I download the redONE SG 1App?
The redONE SG 1App not only allows you to make payment, you can also monitor your usage and manage your add-Ons!
12. I’m facing some errors/technical issues, what should I do?
Should there be any technical issues with bill payment, do not hesitate to contact us via our live chat. You may also write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.